The fischer bolt anchor FBN II is a steel anchor for cost-effective fixings in non-cracked concrete. Due to the long thread and the two anchorage depths, the fischer bolt anchor FBN II can be used in a particularly flexible manner. The bolt anchor is also suitable for stand-off installation as well as pre-positioned and in push-through installation. The stainless steel version of the bolt anchor is suitable for fixing façade sub-structures, consoles, and ladders in external areas.
- The FBN II achieves maximum load-bearing capacity with standard anchorage depth. This means: fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates.
- If the reduced anchorage depth is used, then this lowers the drill hole depth and simplifies installation.
- Component tolerances are balanced out with the long thread. In addition, FBN II is also suitable for stand-off installations. This increases flexibility.
- Simple assembly due to few taps and minimal slippage.
- Stainless steel: permanent safety in outdoor use.
We keep in stock stainless steel Fischer FBN bolts for next day delivery, we can also source them direct for you aswell at competitive rates if we happen to not have the size here with us. This is also on a next day basis, if the stock is available.
Stocked sizes currently:
M10 x 85mm S/S FBN Bolt (507558)
Fischer M12 x 145mm S/S FBN Bolt (507566)
Fischer M6 x 55mm S/S FBN Bolt (505532)
Fischer M8 x 75mm S/S FBN Bolt (507555)
If you need any technical information or any further assistance please get in touch
St neots – 01480 702 222
Warrington 01925 202128
Airdrie 01698 907101
Birmingham 0121 2893 293