The ultimate membrane protection against VOCs and Methane.
- Conforms in full to CIRIA C748 and BS8485:2015
- Excellent VOC & methane barrier resistance
- Utilises Visqueen’s unique advanced barrier technology
- Comprehensively tested and validated test results
- Flexible even at low temperatures – limits stress cracking
- Welding and Visqueen Gas Resistant tape system options
Visqueen Ultimate VOC BLOK is a flexible membrane designed to comply with current guidance on Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and ground gases.
Manufactured using Visqueen’s advanced barrier technology and drawing on our extensive knowledge and expertise in gas protection, Visqueen has developed a new flexible barrier membrane suitable in brownfield applications that are affected by aggressive chemicals such as Benzene, Toluene, Ethyl Benzene and Xylene (BTEX). The product is available in large roll formats to minimise jointing and quick installation times.
The membrane is grey and black and 2.44m x 41m x 1mm (100m.), in single wound roll format and packaged in a blue outer wrap.
The membrane should be installed grey side up.