Visqueen Ultimate Liquid Gas Membrane
- Low permeability to methane, carbon dioxide and radon gases
- Ideal for complex detailing applications
- Quick Installation times due to rapid drying properties
- Waterproofing membrane for below ground applications
- Vertical and horizontal damp proof membrane
- Non toxic water based liquid
- Compatible with Visqueen sheet membrane systems
Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane is a grey, one part elastomeric polymer modified liquid that dries to form a black, flexible membrane. The product is supplied in a 20L container.
- Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane is used for providing damp proofing, gas proofing or waterproofing for a range of applications, including:
- Gas and damp proofing of solid concrete floors
- Vertical gas and damp proofing of rendered brickwork and blockwork masonry walls
- Gas and damp proofing of junctions with steel stanchions
- Complex gas and damp proofing of detailing applications
- Gas and waterproofing of basement structures and lift pits
When designing structures incorporating Type A waterproofing protection as classified in BS 8102: 2009 (Code of practice for protection of below ground structures against water from the ground), the product is suitable for Grade 1, 2 and 3 structures.
Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane system is not designed for use as a gas or damp proof course. Visqueen supply a range of products for this application; please
contact our technical sales office for further information.
Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane must not pass through structural zones such as pile caps, pile tops and sheer walls where a concrete to concrete bond is required.
Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane system consists of:
- Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane – 20L container (approximate total coverage 1.0 litre/m²)
- Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane Primer – 5L container (approximate total coverage 0..25 litre/m²)
- Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane Reinforcing Strip – 300mm x 100m
When used to provide gas or waterproofing to the external face of lift pit structures, cover with Visqueen TreadGUARD1500 or Visqueen Protectadrain.