Party Wall DPC
ARC Party Wall DPC enables the closing of an external cavity at either party wall or party
floor junctions where building regulations require the use of a mineral wool closer for
acoustic insulation purposes.
ARC Party Wall DPC is designed to be friction fitted at the party wall junction within a
masonry cavity as the brick and block work progresses, no mechanical fixing is required.
The DPC goes against the inner side of the external brickwork, while care should be taken
butt joints are tighly fitted with no gaps remaining. The barrier must fully fill the cavity
from brick to block, with any cavity insulation cut back.
- Up to 4 hours fire integrity
- Suitable for cavities up to 300mm
- Complies to Robust Detail, Part E and NHBC standards
- Designed to be fitted as brickwork progresses
- Also available for horizontal applications
- Designed to be friction fitted
- Excellent acoustic properties